Overdose Prevention and Support:
Naloxone, overdose, and working together: Toward the heart
Pick up a Naloxone Kit from:
- Rosetta @ Selkirk Medical
- Dr. Cruise @ Mountain View Medical
- Dave @ Revelstoke Family Pharmacy
- Public Health
Rights and Responsibilities of Children: All children, in all situations, all of the time, everywhere have rights:
Useful Apps for your Android or iPhone
– Keep fear and anxiety from controlling your life with the MindShift App from Anxiety BC
– Practice mindfulness with the Breathr App from Kelty Mental Health
– Manage your personal wellness journey with you BoosterBuddy created by Island Health in collaboration with teens and young adults with lived experience.
– Struggling with food, dieting, exercise and body image? Log your meals, track emotions and stay accountable with Rise Up from Recovery Warriors.
Useful websites for youth and families
– Health and wellness resources, services and supports for young people 12-24 years old across BC at Foundry.
– Looking Glass BC: Join a caring community of prevention and support for those suffering from anorexia, bulimia, and other eating disorders — and those who love them. Read personal reflections, and connect with online peer support.
– Family Smart offers supports and resources created by parents and youth for parents and youth.
– Here to Help offers self-assessments, information sheets, learning modules and more!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help point you in the right direction.